Boot manager is a graphical interface to configure selection of operating system when the computer turns on. Before the boot manager, which is the first version used with Pardus 2007.2, configuring the booting menu needed experience.
To Run Boot manager you man fallow either Pardus Menu > Applications > System > Boot Manager or on the System Configuration section.
- Change duration of waiting time of menu
- Change the list of operating systems and the default one
- Remove unused list items and/or kernels
- Manually add new operating system on the boot menu
Or you can gwt the current version from Pardus SVN using following command:
$ svn co http://svn.pardus.org.tr/uludag/trunk/kde/boot-manager/manager
- Bahadır Kandemir <bahadir_at_pardus.org.tr> Lead Developer